Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tripped in June

Finally its the end of May....
It means 2 things.

I am about to be confirmed in the company ; and
I just got my salary!


And the beginning of June marks...

my journey to Penang and Hong Kong!


I have always wanted to go to Penang, although for no reason...
Most people went there to entertain their taste buds, but my concept of travelling should be relaxing, and oh so comfortable, rest to my hearts content, not waking up in the morning rushing out to get to as many places as possible.

I learned this while doing my assignment, slow travel. I think it makes a point. And it makes sense.

I am going with 3 girlfriends, and I'm pretty sure we are going to get very very crazy. Well, at least I am and I believe I'm pretty contagious.

Of course, pictures will be up soon when event takes place!




Hong Kong trip. Owh....I am so excited about this one. I have only board a plane once, and its to Langkawi. For I think I am pretty pathetic with planes. Having to check in and out and stuff like that. But I am so so so excited! I think I might not be able to sleep the night before.


Although its a work trip, the fact is I have never been to Hong Kong before and just this point makes me jump up and down when my boss tells me I will be able to go with some of my seniors. And what makes the best part of travelling to Hong Kong this time?

ITS THE SALES. Shit, I should've saved from Standard 1 if i knew about it.

God, I'm so gonna be crazy over there. I dont care if I empty my savings. I'm just going all out with all I've got.


And pictures when event takes place too.
The date for both trips are very near too...
I will be blasted. I'm sure.


Oh, I wanted to wish my mom happy birthday here.

Maa....happy birthday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom reads your blog??