Monday, May 25, 2009

Twenty two onwards...

It feels kind of weird to age nowadays, coz i think time passes too fast for me to already turn twenty two. And I have to say i haven't achieve much for living for 22 years. In fact, I dont think i achieve anything. Which is bad, because from now on, a year will feel like a month and I could easily turned 30 without even noticing.

Birthday this year is...hmm...how should i grade it? lol...forget it.

I got a lot of birthday wishes be it sms or facebook.
I am really grateful for friends that remembered my birthday, for I like to feel priviledged on my birthday. If only my boss would gimme a holiday for it. Which I think its impossible.

Which leads to events to my birthday. There are sub Chapters...

Movie Chapter

1. My mom treat me to movie ( wolverine ) on the 15th although she dont understand anything

2. I got another movie treat from Weipeow on the 17th watching angels and demons.

3. I got yet another movie treat from JT, on the 23rd watching startrek.

4. I watched yet another movie ( night at the museum ) with Pek Mun and ah Peng.

Books Chapter

5. I got a present from JT, Ashlei, Chin Hou, Eve, etc...a fashion book about asian designers

6. I got a present from Sam....a fashion book too, about japan fashion designers

7. I got a package this morning sent to my office, turns out to be Chrystal's present which is also a book but she warned me that its no ordinary one. Its a ....uhm....BLACK BOUNDED SKETCH BOOK. Inshort, its a blank note/sketch book.


Cakes Chapter

8. A night before my birthday, 3 suspicious woman tried to tricked me and surprise me which I am really surprised. And they caught me when I am looking at my worse, like just out of the bed, with my shaggiest clothes and most terriblest hairdo. Really want to kick them....but was touched by their effort. Although its not very successful, I am glad they came, bringing in a cake. A fruit cake to be precise.

9. On the 15th when I am working in the office, one of my colleague went up and tell me someone is looking for me and pop up ashlei all of a sudden, right in front of me. I was shocked i didnt really know how to respond. She find the way through my office, which I am amazed of, to pass me a birthday cake so I could share it with my colleague or family.

10. My colleagues/company, brought a cake like how its done for everyone's birthday, so another colleague and I are being celebrated the end.


And I got something from ahPeng which i think I wont mention it here or i'll have to pay 400 bucks. I guess people can celebrate my birthday as long as its still in May. Or else, why do I even being called May right?



I always got the knack of getting similar stuff for a birthday, this year will be books, movie tickets and cakes. The last time in secondary school top on the poll is cup and photo frames.


I thank everyone for the gift and thought. I love you guys.
I still cant imagine I'm already 22. I am guessing when will I get used to it.
Because I anticipated 21 and I did not see 22 coming ...so fast even before I could enjoy enough of 21. Ha...i'm greedy i know.

2 comments:

melinda aiko wong said...

happy belated birthday! =)

Drizzles said...

gee...thanks...:)