Friday, May 1, 2009

Sorting life

Few days ago....last Wednesday to be exact,
my colleague aka sifu is involved in a footwear competition in evening shoes category
and she got it first prize.

Although i dont know how much it means to her, I am kind of setting her as my target.
Well, maybe at least I could be the finallist or something for a competition's experience
Not like I HAVE to get it first or something, but I will do my best of course.



My mom announces that she will resumes working tomorrow
which is a total let down. And here i was planning a getaway with 3 days holiday and
i thought, if i can do it, i'll probably wont mind that i never had a holiday again.
Okay, maybe I will feel more empowered to go on with my daily jobs.



Its been a week since i last jogged. Shitty weather i would blame. And i'm serious.
Whenever i planned for a jog, it rains. Or its burning. Should run in the midnight or something.



I have kind of finished all the shopaholic series. Except the second book.
Now I feel like a total dumbass, buying loads in a go. And now i'm broke and in debt.
I lost track of the numbers that i have accumulated.


Its not really a good week to start with, I got myself flu and all and I cant even register properly what happened at work. All i feel is very drowsy and lazy and heavy eyelids and freaking humid.



Met up with Chrystal today bumped into Melisa.
Trying to sort out things, competitions but it seems like my brain is completely shut.
I dont know, just not spinning or in gear. I must have lost a nat or something.
Need to buck up or in a few years time I will feel like a total moron.


I have been reading this new book by S.K. Remember Me?
I guess after this one, I'll stop and work on my 10 things. Or get my life and weight managed.
Properly.


Clean my room for a start. Its horrendous. I dont know how to put it but it seems like my new wardrobe consist of a chair. And my working table, full of things like nail polish and all. And I'm still quite bad at it. Besides papers and clothes, the next thing that has dominated my room is dust. I dont even know how they landed here....I didnt even invite them okay?


Gee...I think I am taking this too long.

Oh, theres one news though. One of my cousin ( same age as me ) is going to turn 22 soon and she is hoping that her blur boyfriend would erm...propose to her or at least surprise her. haha.
And she's giving obvious hints. so funny. But it makes me realise that how big and old we've become. Unlike me, I never thought of a marriage at this age though. But it would be sweet to be married young though. Good luck couzie......just wondering should i tell her bf straight in the head to get him move. lol

No comments: