Saturday, May 2, 2009

Post 100

Without realising its already the 100th post.
Which reminds me...its going to be one year old soon...the blog.
And I am no longer twentyone.


Today I cordially got invited to a karaoke with a bunch of long time no see friends. Or at least its a couple of months already since chinese new year. Not forgetting the fact that we stick quite closely everyday in college. Really missed those times where we had a nest our own.


And I enjoyed it. Really. Its good to meet up with them ocassionally. I so hope they dont pick those times when i'm at my poorest. lol


Today is a friend's birthday. And someone wished him happy birthday through sms and guess what. He didnt know who the hell wished him so i joined in the fun.
We called and he has no idea he's being make fun of. OMG this is so much fun. I restrained my laughter and it almost kill me. LOL


I just thought that I must do that more often. Maybe get a phone line and start to go around calling other people and tell them I know them why you never recognise me.
I should go for more of these outings. Make myself refreshed.

2 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

Oh man, I totally forgot to celebrate my blog's anniversary also...eesh, gotta backtrack now... LOL

But, hey...HAPPY 100TH POST!

We need refreshments once in a while... :D

Drizzles said...

haha....
i remember coz its my birthday...lol
yours is uhm...how do i put it,
your blog is older...maybe matured sounds nicer...