Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life is like a roller coaster















Life is like a roller coaster.
It will go too fast that sometimes, before you can register what happens, it ends.
That sometimes it scares you to wish that it ends immediately.
And looking ugly while on it. Screaming lungs out and hair all messed up.

Or maybe, some people are on it, while I am still on the line waiting for my turn to be at the top of the world. Or still deciding whether not I am going to ride it.


Like Chrystal say, everyone is going to land fame. Or at least Sam and Ah Peng is...


Sam won something at an international competition.
Ah Peng has gotten himself a chance to be a contributor and write for new tide magazine.

Oh I want to win a competition too.


So, before I lost track of my life. I should start planning for Piala Seri Endon...which is coming in a month and a half. And I need to get all those critical thinking back to me.
Conceptualizing and thinking which i ditched since i graduated. and which i shouldnt.

And a lot of polishing needs to be done.

Watch out for next post.

eclipse photoshoot for fallwinter09 behind the scene. If I can manage, I would probably even put a video up!

We are using celebrity models this time round...
They would have their own line too to go with the shoot.

2 comments:

weipeow said...

coming up next. wei peow first.!

Drizzles said...

cheh wah~