Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yet another one

I think I am going crazy these days.

Yesterday, I slept at 4 am.
Guess what I am doing?
I am reading yet another Sophie Kinsella's
Shopaholic ties a knot.

Interesting not about marriage of Luke and Becky, but more on how in depth the author has put into making the story. Well, I kind of guessed the ending...but its better than i thought.
Story about Luke's midlife crisis. And the usual bride with mother in law thingy.

Grand ballroom, cake tasting and listing of presents...
And Danny, and Suze's labour...

Like all those events choir together to make a perfect tune.
I feel the tense as the story goes.

And this is why I can hardly stop halfway, continue the next day.
I know, I'm crazy. But when am i not anyway?

I have been trying to change recently...
And I think I am doing a pretty good job.

I start reading books...like real books without pictures. And I gone haywired with it.
I start to jog....for something i want to accomplish in life.
I start to paint and protect my nails. Well, for some they would have bet on how long would i last doing these routine like say...3 days once.
I actually applied things like handcream and moisturizers....not like a routine but when i thought i need it.
I tried drinking less ice or no ice drinks. although sometimes i just couldnt bear the heat and pops some ice into my mouth.

Things that i need to get rid off is practicing to keep my room clean. Wash the utensils after meal. Wake up like the time i intended to. Start on my 10 IMAGES project!


Need to get my brains working now.

No comments: