Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 things

There are 10 things i would like to accomplish before I am 25....

It just come to my realization, although might be a little late but life is too short...
So i decided for myself that I should DO IT...and not plan it as it will never quite work out


1. Climb Mount Kota Kinabalu. ( That is why i started jogging now )
2. Watch a Philharmonic Orchestra.
3. Take a course. Whatever is fine.
4. Win a competition.
5. Earn a job in fashion cities such as milan or something
6. Weigh what i targeted
7. Movie marathon ( 24 hours )
8. Get on a hot air ballon
9. Watch an international runway show.
10. Get a boyfriend to do all the above with me.

Which I think number 10 is hardest.
And number 7...movie marathon.

But I believe if 10 cannot manage, I will be able to get my sweethearts to do it with me.

Important it is to have some aims.

I was just thinking should i tag people with this?
Will they erm...throw me with rotten eggs?

I bet they will only use voodoo to curse me that i'll be fat for the rest of my life....
okay...that is EVIL....

So i'll know If i stay fat for the rest of my life will be those who did not do the tags....and hated me for tagging them. ha!

Tag tag.

Melisa ( for being my best childhood friend....dont sleep it over my tag okay? )
Chrystal ( I know you will be staying in TOA for another 2 years...but still...)
Peng Cheong ( you know what, if you do this tag, your pimples will disappear! )
Peow ( for i know u got too much to list down, so please restrain it to 10 only )
JT ( i know you are FREE!!!!)
Ashlei ( and i know you are pretty free too!...sorry i still owe u money )

People that I would like to tag but I can't but do it if you think I'm wrong

Yenny ( for i am quite scared with what she'll come up with...just a feeling though )
Pek Mun ( for she's as worn out as me last year )
Julie ( for i know its quite unrelevant in you blog )


I think I only managed to amuse myself.

13 comments:

Eve said...

there's actually a german online philharmonic orchestra where you can watch the concerts live.

Chrystal Giam said...

i sense some SyokSendiri-ness! LOL. But I was amused by your writings that amused your ownself. HAHA.

Drizzles said...

eve> gee...i was thinking of more of a dressing nicely to go and watch it live in er....klcc's philharmonic?

chrystal>yes...i am amusing myself, but i'm glad while i amused myself, it amused you too. now thats quite a surprise!

Eve said...

Hahahahaha! I know lah. I would want to do that as well someday. but would prefer the concert to be a studio ghibli soundtrack, esp princess mononoke or sen to chihiro. Final Fantasy also would be nice hahahahaha~

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah.. let's do it fast.. my time is running too !

you know there are cheap tickets for mpo.. like rm15 each.. we can actually get those; they are equally nice.. but maybe just a little more challenging to scout the handsomes.. haha..

Drizzles said...

lol...
scout the handsomes?
okay...you might be right. guys who goes to philharmonic cant be that bad, do they?
amusing you thought of this mel...

Anonymous said...

it's for your item no.10..

Yenny said...

Hey, I can help you with the Philharmonic. Just make sure you don't snore, ok? hehehehehe

Yenny said...

anyway, 25 isn't that far away, you know....

Drizzles said...

yenny > yes i know thats why i have been making this list you see...
okay, i'll have the philharmonic discussed with you the next time we meet okay? lol...
its so gonna come soon....the 25

weipeow said...

restrain?

NO way!..my lists will never end!

let's go through it together ba! yuhu!

ashe said...

ok..owe me money!!!..let's use the money for the philharmonic orchestra thing as it's RM15...enough for 3 person and if add one more just top up RM5??..lol

Drizzles said...

Wow...erm
Should we plan a trip to the philharmonic?
Like waltzing in in a big big group.
lol