Monday, April 13, 2009

O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.E.

Talk about being organized...
Yesterday I attempt to re-organize my room, well...it improved a little...i guess

I always wonder if I am good at organizing things...
I think I am good at it when its not at its dead end...structuring things and arrange things when they are not too messy.
But when they are out of control, yea...i can't control it anymore...lol

I realise that my office table is quite decent and clean compare to other people's...
Perhaps, its because my duty is not as heavy.

I just had an organizer....to record down what happen and plan ahead...(if i feel like it)

My computer desktop, be it home or office, is really clean...

One thing that i will never manage to organize is my ting ting tang tang (accessories i mean)
I have tried mooncake boxes, chocolate boxes, organizing tray with little shelves and such...

And for what i know, now i don't even put on any. unless special occasion. For everyday I almost run to my car to get to my office...

But I think this is great for unorganized people like me...

























Chanel...pretty cool...isn't it?

Now one wont have to dive to the pit of a bag to search for a lipstick























Notice the resemblance? LOL

No comments: