Friday, November 28, 2008

Yesterday...

However, yesterday felt like such an eventful day.
It was my last day in AdAsia. I didn't know how can i go through the remaining hours in the office.
I hop around disturbing my colleague and i felt a lot of sadness for going to leave.
It seems very fast that i am not one of them anymore. I did not get to pick names to buy christmas present to...i am not their colleague anymore. It somehow feels a bit bitter.

Well, i did have a farewell lunch with Jeremy, Sufee, Shane, and Shinni. I will so miss them. Their jokes and quote of the day are most awesome and out of the world. Not forgetting to thank them for polluting my brain. Dirty jokes foul words and etc...

Yesterday afterwork i "kinda" force the girls to eat dinner with me as well as go shopping for a little. We did have fun like how we laugh our hearts out so loudly as if its our home.

And yesterday i first experienced what does it mean by shopping online. It feels quite surreal and i still prefer to go shopping and buy clothes. At least i know the clothes fits me properly before purchasing it. But well, those clothes online i cant find it anywhere.

Little did i know that yesterday was also kancil awards...
and Chrystal told me that The One Academy swept quite a lot of prize and Sam got shortlisted.
I feel so proud for them.

Such a mixed feeling.

And yesterday is Mr November's birthday. Did not get to celebrate with him, he's such a busy guy.

I dont feel like uploading pictures for this post.

3 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

Sam Kor Kor got a Merit for Outdoor Advertising!!! :D

Cheer up, sayang! Will see you soon enough!!! :D

Chrystal Giam said...

You know I'll be always be rooting for you...

Jia jia you!!!

XD

weipeow said...

Saya saya... Mr. November is me! me!

|o|