Saturday, November 15, 2008

Offer Letter...

Lets pan the camera back to last 2 weeks.

I went for an interview in eclipse and well....it went quite well..

but by that time i still did not know how the result will be so i was quite anxious that they did not call me or mail me after 2 days, so i decided to inquire myself.

I emailed the person in charge and i was told that i will get my offer letter around 2-3 weeks tops...

And last wednesday...i got the offer letter.
The salary figure is 200 lesser than what i have currently.

Nevertheless, i dont really feel dissapointment or anything...
i just feel that i am blessed to be able to find what i like doing.

I signed the agreement on the spot.
I did not want to think any further. I did not want anyone or anything to influence me to do what i think is best for myself.

I went back to my current office and felt that...i actually will miss all the great people i have met...they are some of the best people i get to meet...they are such a fun bunch.
i will so miss them!!!


the tough part is resigning.
dont really want to mention more.


and i hope i can go get to visit kuala selangor next week...

next up is my finished new skirt-grace...



*runs off to sew button and hem*

5 comments:

Yenny said...

totally agree about the resigning part.

anyhow, gd luck in your career @ the new place...!

Drizzles said...

thanks!
give me some tips on resigning la...

Julie Wuan said...

design some stunning bags and shoes and remember me and Chrystal when you get employee discounts ya! ;) I'm really proud of you babe, for taking the first step towards your ultimate love. You'll always have my support! (unless of course, its fighting me for the last pair of studded booties)<3!

Chrystal Giam said...

T_T
I'm gonna miss Mayvi and the driver...
LOL
Well, it's for the best. Jia jia you! Distance shall not be a bother to us in meeting up...next week Kuala Selangor kah? I suppose can. Let's go makan seafood! yahaha~

Drizzles said...

thank you my lovely babes...
good to know that there are people around me supports me thoroughly

dont worry julie...studded boots is yours...dont really fancy studded stuff