Monday, December 1, 2008

Reporting first day

In the morning, i was introduced to other colleagues. There are so many names i cant remember all of 'em. I got a mac for work. And its making me mad. Half of the day was to fix it, and restart it.

Its very warm in the office together with the burning laptop, it feels feverish...
I was quite excited to finally be able to do fashion related stuff. I need to relearn everything from now on....today i have been given a slight idea about "vm" which is visual merchandising. To put it simply....window display. Thats a lot to learn from now on.

Of what i did today, i edited and labeled shoes with respective codes to be put up to online website.
And i am very amused to see all the raw materials from shoes before its being paired and formed up such as chains, little rings, metal clasp etc.

And i love the sewing room. I must find one day to discreetly learn from all the masters there.


Last but not least, while i was trying to adapt to the environment and the people there, i feel so assured and comforted when people around me gives me encouragement and ask me about my long awaited new job. I feel like hugging all of you at one go. I will label my pillows and bolster with all of your names and hug them at one go....while falling asleep...

Saudara saudari sekalian....saya sayang pada kamu...

4 comments:

Eve said...

hey! great to know you're having fun at your new place. all the best dearie!

Anonymous said...

yeah, glad that you love it so much !! jia you !! =)

p/s : any discount for the stuffs there? haha...

Drizzles said...

yeah...but only for me! haha

ashe said...

I will be seeing a fashionista may soon!!!...lol....you go girl!!