Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Subject

I got too many things in mind...

Myself, my work, my family, my friends......my income...


I got my pay today. I spend more than i earn.

I need to work part time. Since i have time.

My mom is ill. She will need to go for a surgery soon.
I am afraid.


I got good friends...while i am not one.
I think i need to open up more...while i couldnt bring myself to do it.


I wanted sew my own clothes. And i am not good at it...

I got a messy room...I need to clean it up.

I am tired. I need to be more independent. And more reliable.


I am a grown up.


I need to do what i think is right.
But tell me, what is right? how is right? when will i be right?


I am alright.

4 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

whoa, that's what I call a muddle :)
I'll give you that hug (and that knock on the head) when I see you, lol.

no worries, we'll sort this out, someday. somehow. XD

Yenny said...

hi.. hope ur mum is okay.


-Yen Nee

ashe said...

we need to talk...lol...

be strong girl..i'm always here for you ya...

Eve said...

looks like someone needs to SHARE with me also >=/