Friday, July 25, 2008

Ashlei bday recap

It was a hectic monday for me, jobs needs amendments, and i needed to stay somehow longer than usual. And since its a terrible situation as i need to leave and to get ashlei as promised, i sneaked out of the office. Of course...things are done beforehand.

730 and i go get ashlei...
took a detour while she is being blindfolded manually.
by hands.


my assistant booked the place and bought lovely cheesecake...
decided to dine here....









































my dependable assistant and the surprised birthday girl






















Jt with his camera....















who wouldnt stop snapping...with flash.
















here is 2 of the guys who are early...





















ashlei's pink combo...

















Group picture without me but with chrystal


















Group picture without chrystal but with me.


It was fun making fun of Ben, who are late....
I remember you owe us a punishment...


Today's internet line is better than the rest of the day. I have been keeping this for a few days now.

Signing off. I was hoping to blog more. Oh well, have to depend on the internet line...

2 comments:

Yenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashe said...

hmm...izzit payback time??..

lei double hou yeh!!..hahaha..

but thanx girl!! really appreciate it...hehe