Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bunting...(in English not BM)

Today is my 3rd day working in Ad Asia, an inhouse agency/design studio for Sunway Corporation. My first job is to do graphics on the bunting....
Thats it.

Thats the brief...

"I want graphics on the bunting"


Nothing more nothing less....



No theme, no colour code, no intentions, no purpose, no main message....no whatsoever.

And I am kinda karat after a month not doing design...hehe

However, kind of pick it up la...and the company uses mac which is a bit hard to get used to for a pc user like me. But its the third day so i learned which is command key...



And I was happy because the buntings I did and Jessica (internship girl) got approved for the first round. From what I heard, it was quite rare to get through the first round and got approved immediately haha.

I need to learn InDesign. Otherwise, I will kena chau yau yu...

There will be a follow up of this post of the buntings i did...currently not with me. (here goes)


2 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

nice work~ ^^

Drizzles said...

arigatou gozaimasu...
thank you very much...
kamsia...
terima kasih...
xie xie...
toh jie...
kamsahamnida...