Friday, July 25, 2008

I WANT TO ...

1. lose weight
2. earn more money
3. plan my future


okay, i want to look good during graduation.
i want to shed off those unwanted parasites which have been living on my tummy for such a long time. anything but useless...not like i need them to keep me warm. I am already warmer than a lot of people.

Lets not make unrealistic target, but i wanted to weigh at least 55 kg during graduation.
That would be 7.5 kg in 2 months time.


This time i am determined (although i am supposedly to be determined 10 years ago)

Really. Serious. How many times i get to graduate anyway.


Plan two on the way. Maybe i would want to find some business partners.
Or to get more freelance job. Or to do part time. Or teaching kids arts and craft. Or make things to sell. Or the simplest, taking over my family business.

ok...lets scratch the last one.

1 comment:

Yenny said...

Agree with you about the connection la. Sometimes I wonder what for I pay RM77 for such a bad service. Then, I only remember... WE HAVE NO CHOICE. :(

-Yen Nee