Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I resign..

...for the first time in my first job for the first month.

i think resigning is so hard that i think confessing to a guy is much easier now

from last night....i am afraid of how to tell the boss....
and from the morning once i reached the office, i am so restless i drank two cups of cold water, go to toilet a few times before i had the courage to go to the boss' office.


even prayers dont help...

its really the hardest thing i have ever done in my lifetime

and because its only ONE DAMN month....and i QUIT....may, u are so ridiculous!



its so not cool...
all i did was nodding and nodding....


i didnt enjoy what the boss said to me, i didnt enjoy listening to it to make me feel guilty.
but i understand that its their job to make u feel guilty if you want to quit.


i hope i can managed to be accepted into the company i really wish to be in and to be able to give my heart and soul to the company.


regardless....it is really hard to say "resign"



in the evening, supposedly i am supposed to get a call from the new company but i didnt get it.
so i decided to call the CD and she already left the office.

so i called the AD instead and her answer was to my dissapointment.
they said they did not need anymore designers, be it full time or contract designer.

i feel like i couldnt digest my dinner.
i feel dissapointed that i couldnt get the job.


so, i will have to reply another company who are waiting for my answer...


all my last night's thought went to waste...

thinking that i am so marketable that companies are waiting to hire me.

its good to be confident....not over(x100000)ly confident...


nvm...lets think of the bright side....

ok...the less dimmer side....


i will be able to uhm....uhm....

shop in pyramid, watch movie in pyramid etc la.....



okla topic end la....

5 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

step away from the shadows,
keep looking for the light,
just don't forget to look around.

me is booking you for next month's lunch/dinner... :D

Invi said...

You the MAY,May! If the job sucks, just quit! Now you can star in our(JT & I) Cloverfield-ish movie! You can be the monster!

ashe said...

yup, look at the bright side my dear...if it's not meant for you, then don't dwell on it too long,ok?..start searching for the soul you need...I believe in you!!..

ok, Thursday go Sunway Lagoon to cool off..waddya say?.

Drizzles said...

"WOW...STARRING IN A MOVIE? HOW COOL"

thanks chrystal and ashlei...

"OMG SHAWN I AM SO EXCITED"

Eve said...

Don't worry laaa. Resigning isn't such a bad thing. Just don't do it too often la. You're a very talented designer, May! Have more confidence in yourself!

Anyways they say exercising releases endorphins, and i think the four of us would be better off with less fat.


*so couch potato-ing now*