Sunday, June 15, 2008

Amazing.....

grace.........
how sweet the sound.....
that saved a wretched like me...................................................

i....once was lost....
but now am found...
was blind....but now i see......


we sang this song when my po po died....
it is the final song of goodbye...

i will live as if tomorrow ends....





and will pray that i can do what i dream


i dont want my passion for art to die....
please let it live.....

i pray for its safety....

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev’d;
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believ’d!

Thro’ many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promis’d good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who call’d me here below,
Will be forever mine.



i...am grateful

thank you

2 comments:

Eve said...

Warning: the following comment has got nothing to do with what you wrote for this entry


Mayy I want handphone cover for my new handphone~

LOL!

ashe said...

Wow...so poetic..did you copy it from somewhere or came out of your super duper brilliant mind??..

*not puji you or anything ya..lol..*

and eve, your birthday is half a yesr away...lol...by then, you'll want something else..