Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fundraising Project

Right, actually, there's not really a solid plan in my mind.
But I'll erm...try. Haha...


So, it took me half an hour to decide to go to Bangkok with my colleagues. Whereas I think they should go and do sales not design. God, I somehow felt like I just jumped right in into a trap.

In September, we are going to Bangkok and Pattaya. And the budget is at least 1k. Well, given the fact that we went there for like almost a week. Its only reasonable. But the biggest problem is, I dont have the money for a grand trip like this and yet, I am already in. Therefore, I already given up the fact that I am in it and start to think to roll in money. To expand the current savings i got.
Loan is not a good choice for me though.


Now I have got one month to roll in 1 k. Which my mom say impossible, and I shall prove it wrong. Even if not completely wrong, at the very least.


Surprisingly, lady chrystal is going at the exact same date to boot.
Lol....this is unskippable already.


The thing now is how should I fundraise? (legally)

Selling accessories and soya bean is one of it though.

No comments: