Friday, August 28, 2009

Accomplishment

I spent the whole month of August finding ways to earn extra bucks for me to go for a holiday.
Well, my target at first was a bit off....where I tried to earn one k and everyone else thinks i'm a nonsense. Okay, i admit. That was nonsense. There's not really a legal way to earn 1 k in a month having a full time job. If you know of one....i'll hate you for not telling me earlier


It all happened when I decided I'll go to a 6 days trip to bangkok with my colleague and all...
It was end of july then. I had 5 weeks to make it possible.


Some offered to lend money to me, some even say to sponsor me.

Some say to buy lottery...(which i did but did not win )

Some say to sell body.....lol


Of course, as a designer, the most natural thing that comes in mind is freelancing.
But, one thing with freelancing is that you dont really get the money on time.


I sell soya bean. Every 3 days in a week. I go around my office to get people to order soya bean, and deliver it the next day. It kinda worked I dont know why, 80 % of people like to drink soya in my office. I just need to wake up 3 hours earlier in the morning.


I sell soya beans, black soya beans and even soya beancurd.

So far, black soya beans sells best because of its nutrient values that somehow every auntie in my office knows of.

I feel accomplished. Its really great to live life. Well, at least I can prove that I can do it if I am serious about it.

Cant wait to embrace the beach in Pattaya!

3 comments:

Shazz said...

Gambetteh!~ :)

Anonymous said...

black soya bean? and beancurd?

gosh you're amazing !

i'm sure you'll enjoy your trip after all the hard work !! i'm so proud of you darling ! =)

Drizzles said...

gee....glad to be proud of...lol