Saturday, December 13, 2008

Harem Pants




















somehow, the inspired pants by limi feu (above) has changes and alterations here and there therefore...
it looks more like...this.....(although its from the same collection...)























And my version of both combined (i think) looks like this....





















Harem pants side view.





















This version is worn with footless tights...





















this too...





















the pants is pulled 3 quarter...





















this one is worn without footless tights








































I know its kind of too many pictures here...cant help it...wahaha





















fullbody...





















terrible pose terrible hair. hahahaha

am proud of my pants...:)

although my sis say it looks like clown pants...

14 comments:

weipeow said...

i will buy lo.

i will strongly introduce you to my female friends. let you earn beautifully. Then can treat me eat!

Drizzles said...

hahah....thank you first la.
but i dont think am qualified enough to sell yet...hoho

just apple said...

OMG need to retype!

Anyway, hmmm..what was the comment again..o ya the perception of your sis saying it looks like clown pant...it's just fine as clown's attire always has a good sense of fashion in my point of view. i love their suit sometimes (i saw it at mid valley today). aand i love the concept of baggy body of the pant near the top there and its tightness at the bottom...thumbs up again! you are improving btw..:D it will look better with the tight bottom of your pant..and shorter length of the pant..not too short..mayb 2 inches shorter...

Chrystal Giam said...

I would love it to be baggier on the bottom parts, but me thinks me will look weird in it with me body shape. But oh yes, looks good for a DIY pants!

Drizzles said...

cool...haha..thanks for the comments!
Its actually a highwaisted drop crotch harem pants...haha...

Eve said...

nice one!
I think those pants look really good on you.

Hey you seem to have lost a hell lot of weight, sayang! You look much slimmer :D


***sigh... working has made me put on a hell lot of weight T_T argh~

Drizzles said...

i did not keep on losing weight my dear. i just think that high waisted bottoms fits me really well...hehe

Anonymous said...

gsoh. may may may!

you're so inspiring!
so less time in life, but you still manage to sew ALL THE TIME.
seriously, i salute!

btw, the pans is great! i seriously don't know how to make a piece of cloth to anything like tat.

oh, and start thinking of branding la. muaha, put a tag on your cloths!

Drizzles said...

thx abby! i'm so happy u read my blog!

melinda aiko wong said...

i think it looks great! i like it =D

ashe said...

my fashionista girlfriend..another great job done!!!>.hahaha

Drizzles said...

bows*
thank you thank you!
waves hand*

Anonymous said...

how about my skirt?

Drizzles said...

coming soon!!!hahaha
you study ok? i'll go barge in your place when time is right!