Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rebellious at old age.

I remember going through this stage in early secondary school...

I cant believe i am going through it once again.
Whats with this?
Am i just stubborn for no reason?
I am trying to figure it out too


These few days i got no mood to work at all...
Being manipulated
An output machine and a lot and a lot of boh song ness...

Repeating the same old thing with colleagues and all they suggest is...

Just deal with it...do what my superior wants...
Get it done and let it pass...thats it.

Come to think of it, these kind of cold war going on between me and my cd is kind of tiring and depletes my energy faster than i think...

I for one...want to do a good job...
be it for the company or for my own portfolio

Its a pitch job...come on....
I am serious...and you just want to rush out the job instead of getting good ones

I know this person doesn't like people disagree with him over everything...
especially his design

Then again...i cant really understand his aesthetics...
A concept. An idea.
It can be bungkused in many ways...
It just depends on what kind of look and feel are on par with the concept, the client and the scale of the project.

Good....tissue box is good.....make everything tissue boxed...

tissue box billboard...tissue box booklet....tissue box invitation card...how cool is that...
remember...you are not pitching for a tissue account...its property for goodness sake

Great....tomorrow i am going to get the tissue boxes done and thats it.
Like my colleagues said...it is not worth the time and energy to argue over things that is like a stubborn stain.

But i feel like storming into his room tomorrow and reason with him. There MUST be a way to finalize these...


I felt sorry to adobe illustrator and indesign software using them to do something so tasteless


Because when you are stubborn...i am stubborner...

2 comments:

weipeow said...

OK. later on will come out a Adobe Family comic telling this story.

the title will be sorry to illustrator and indesign.

Drizzles said...

説到要做到
哈哈哈哈...