Thursday, October 16, 2008

A dash of happiness...



















Still remember this? A pair of shoes i bought not too long ago.










The surprise it gave me...


Nowadays I am trying to find things to amuse myself.
To find the dash of happiness in my life and in everything i do.

Life is getting tougher...Decisions are getting harder to make.
Hope and Wishes fading out to hide themselves.

But I believe whatever happened happens for a reason.

And while stuck in the jam for almost 2 hours...i do some light scribbling.



















Not that fantastic but at least it made me feel that the jam is not that bad afterall.

These few days i feel quite discouraged. Work thingy.

Just dont get it.

Oh...

Another magical moment
















its a rainbow. havent seen it for quite some time.

Its faint...but its there. Now, that makes a difference...

someday...i hope i can make a difference.

2 comments:

Eve said...

eh nice effect wei! (your stilettos)

I've not seen rainbows for a long time too. Perhaps happiness/contentment is not too far away, eh?

Drizzles said...

happiness i dont know but contentment is always there...
the point is that do people seethat something as contentment..