Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Heart

This is the first time i blog from my office workplace.
Yesterday was my first mc.
Yesterday too i understand what working life is all about...

Today still not fully recovered, i am back at my workplace and once again being used as an output machine. I know i know...this is what working is all about.

And yesterday there was an offer from some company i applied before.
Was thinking should i go there?
At the same time greedily thinking that there will be somewhere else that would suit me better.

Staying in? Going out?
No idea what is coming ahead of me.

The studio now is as quiet as a sleeping baby.

Nothing really drives me now.

Some thinking that being 21 is really young. Can do all sort of fun stuff.
But i am thinking i shouldnt waste time and to go for what i wanted to do.
But i dont really mind getting more experience before going towards my dreams.

What are they? Where are they?

Sinking....i mean...thinking....
Wouldnt it be like...starting everything all over again?

Still wondering if i should make that call...

ahh...headache la...

1 comment:

Eve said...

I feel exactly the same way. :(