Friday, August 15, 2008

Without Realizing...

Its already one and a half month working in Adasia.

Sometimes i feel mad over work, sometimes i dont know what else to do that I went to disturb almost everyone in the office. Listening to the radio is no more as distracting, rather, not listening to it makes me feel like theres something wrong. Haha...

The morning coffee i took everyday is no longer cold one. And its not the usual 3 in 1 coffee either. Starting August, I have been taking more time in the morning dressing up to the office. But still time is too short for me to do make up and my hair. I think dressing up nice makes my day. At least, I have confidence in myself.

The truth is I dont carry well a lot of the clothes, but I am working on ditching my spare tyres.
Nothing beats my shopping spirit despite the fact that i shouldn't spend more this month.

I am getting used to the working environment, the fact that we make fun, and imitate our colleagues and bosses. But, I am getting too comfortable with work. It doesnt feel like working.
I don't think much anymore. I became lazy to think thinking that "oh well, not like the idea is gonna be accepted". And so i just go with the flow. Nodding in agreement. Off and on i did object on things and for the rest of the day, I felt like I did something wrong for voicing it out.


Maybe i should think more of my future, venture into more things that i am interested in. Like sewing my skirt....

Just when i am too free, I realized that....I don't really excels in anything.
Nothing that makes me proud of myself.

This reminds me...I need to watch Wall E. Who's in?

No comments: