Monday, March 8, 2010

Left of Right

Nowadays, it has always been once in a blue moon post.

And posts without pictures.

Oh...there you go, new facebook profile pic.
























There have been lots going on in 2010 despite having it just passed 2 months.

Well, I've been to paintball during CNY and got myself some bruises....

I am now a fangirl!!! ( though I think I'm too old for that...but nevermind )

There's this primary schoolers gathering ( which i didnt attend since i'm sick )

Went to HK for the 2nd time and smelled and tasted what it feels like to have winter as a season.

Got my first ever bonus!

Got myself a lot of freelances.

Getting used to being busy.

Going for lesser movies. This year so far only 3 movies, ok? (when I used to watch at least 1 a week )




I have been trying to lay out future plans.
So far the plan is...

Since the earth is going to be destroyed real soon....
going to see the world is important. Haha...


Plan to have some achievements...
But who decides whats achievements and whats not

Buck up real hard, set some expectation for oneself, win a competition or something like that.
Have some really serious planning, pack up and go overseas to secure a job with some good reputation in the industry.

or

If let say you manage to drink 5 litre of waters a day, thats considered an achievement, no?
Or finish a new drama in a weekend.


Sigh, my thoughts are at war.

I want, I dont.
Contemplating on what should i go after.
Achievements? or be happy?
Or be happy to have achievements?
Or to achieve happiness?

This 2 years, it seems like it is not going anywhere.
I might have crawled a little...though...

When i thought i need to do something productive in the weekends,
immediately the motivation died down...as soon as i thought of doing it.

Thing is I lack patience...to do anything that is.

And to think that everything is interesting and worth a try.

Like I dont want to become a designer anymore. I want to pick up new language and become a translator. Or learn make up and become a make up artist. Maybe I could join a singing audition. Perhaps I like something else better....like a nanny or something. Oh....I should've tried to become news broadcaster.

To be frank, I'm greedy. I dont get why one should stick to doing something for more than half their lifetime to live. When most of the time people dont like what they are doing.


Ok.


If any of you were to choose something you like doing and something you are good at doing, what would you choose?

3 comments:

Yenny said...

same dilema. as if life is getting more and more boring everyday. want to achieve something but when thought of the work needed to do, *puff* the motivation just dies off.

*confused*.

Drizzles said...

where progress doesnt equal results anymore...

and what it takes to kickstart and go for some dream...like, which method should be used.

Anonymous said...

yea, it's good to take time off from routine and do something else. but it's also a challenge to break the 'boring-ness' in routine and make it an interesting one.

time flies, do everything we want while we're still young and energetic !