Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese New Year

As one year passed after one, Chinese New Year has not been very exciting anymore...
This year is going to be a good year i suppose.
It kinda started well.


I been a long time since my last post. Probably because of the freelance SOS that I sent out so I have been quite busy earning money.


Last minute shopping as usual, and finally got something that's not black, to wear on the first day of Chinese New Year. Shopped for my mom and sis as well...I am missing a pair of flats.


A lot going on, a lot to do...

change bed sheet, mop the floor, clean the fan, wash the yard, vacuum the car, tidy my room, cook reunion dinner.....

Dont think its possible for me to finish it before night time.

Happy Valentines for all the love birds...
too bad first day of CNY falls on Valentines...
Hahaha....


I will make more time to blog...
Thats my CNY resolution

1 comment:

ashe said...

Hey girl!! How's your belly-button staring coming along??LOL...love that one though...hahahah...so original!!...