Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fly me to the moon

Its mid autumn festival today.
Not sure if its something worth celebrating.
Well, at least I think its best if its being celebrated.
For I think if it can be omit, i will be the same for coming years.
Are we losing the essence of being a chinese?
Or is it not really that important of a festival.
Even neighbours kid dont play candles or lanterns anymore.
Maybe they are all grown up, just like me now.
As Malaysian, we tend to have too many to celebrate.
So, it doesn't really matter though, to miss some...
Right?


What will matter from now on? And what doesn't?

3 comments:

Yenny said...

hey, i played tanglung woh that night... doesn't mean i'm still a kid rite?

Drizzles said...

no...i think its great...to celebrate the occassion. :)

Shazz said...

i don't know why... this thought makes me feel so old all of a sudden... :(