Sunday, October 18, 2009

Around the world

Well, this idea has been at the back of my head for several years now. Its what I've (well, most ppl) always wanted to do before I'm 30. Somehow it feels like my spontaneous nature will bring me to pack my luggage, hop on a train and I'm gone. How I wish it could be that simple. Drop your job, pack your bags, leave a note to your parents and oh! i'm already at another side of the world.

Well, for what I think, I'll definitely need to make it happen. As I almost forgot that I'll be 23 next year. Thing is, I dont really have a plan. Yet. I'll make one. I'll do researches and I'll fund it. I'm just afraid that by then, I lost the fire. I hope I'll manage till then.

Stepping foot in foreign land, work wherever and whatever to fund my travel. This will definitely be my goal for the next 12 months.

who's with me?

4 comments:

ashe said...

you just read my mind girl....hehe...see you in a years time at KLIA ya..hehe..we'll make it 12 pm flight..haha...

today is Oct 19 2009
a year from now is Oct 19 2010

Drizzles said...

way to go ashlei.
i'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

i'm in !! i'm in !!

Drizzles said...

we are such interesting ppl.