Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What have I DONE?

It seems like it has been a while since i last blogged..

Have been working on some BIG BIG.....
Hair accessories.



































































This is one of the first one i did!



Its super huge it looks like a berret....








































































Damn big isnt it? And i kind of like how my long fringe covers my eyes...





















*peek* hehehe


its all handmade...haha


actually does anyone dares to wear such a statement on your head to walk out of your house?
share with me...

5 comments:

Julie Wuan said...

I would! :)

beddi said...

i would too! :)
cool accessories

.:Leeming:. said...

i totally love all ya ribbons creation nice!!!

.:Leeming:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
just apple said...

wear it out! it's nice...but match your clothes properly o may..><