Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer dress...

Cloth, needles and thread has been in me for the past...15 years?

I love and enjoy sewing and i dont know why.
I like to see the end product but was not patience enough to do it over and over again just to repair some mistake. The work is tedious.

Somehow...after the first skirt, I got the urge to sew more things to wear.
On Wednesday, i went to buy a whole lot of cloth to practice my sewing skills and hopefully i can cater customizing things for people.

May I present my new dress...
Tube dress...























Well, talk about size...i guess this is free size....since my sisters and i can all fit in.
Its quite awesome to wear something i sew for myself. Although it is not perfect, at least i can wear satisfaction.















Good news is...its smocked front and back.
yes...the seams are kinda ugly.




















Ruffles are sewn at the hips to add volume to the tube dress...
And also for me to have some space so the skirt won't break when i sit...:)





















S size model...small and petite





















Youngest sister...my M size model...tall and slim...





















back...





















the L size model....myself...
meaty and plump...





















sideways....
i looked awful after a day's work.
so i better not show my face.


signing off...its late anyway...

3 comments:

Julie Wuan said...

Yo! Super like the dress wei :)
SO what are you going to show us next? Your convo dress right?

Drizzles said...

hahahahhahahahahaahahha...
i wish man...

weipeow said...

Fuyoh!..