Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a bit...

I have been splurging on things this month. As if I myself are celebrating Hari Raya. Except for the fact that i didnt fast during the month of Ramadan.

On Nose warehouse sale last sunday at RSH Subang, I spent on:

-a pair of white and tartan pumps
-a pair of yellow sandals
-a clutch
-2 medium sized bag

And I went rummaging through the night market and has found things like

-2 pairs of pointed toes (one red one black)
-another clutch bag...(just what i'm looking for....)
-a skirt

Nevertheless, since i will beattending dinner and convo very soon, I went to a colleague's friend's indi boutique (top & bottom) and managed to get myself

-a black dress
-a pair of high waisted jeans

So this month i splurge like i really owned MAYBANK

And i was thinking of getting a pair of nice earrings to go with the rest. Or should i just wear the old ones?

Its good to Raya coz a lot of good stuff will slash prices to accomodate the celebraters...of this festive season, so why not take advantage of it?

Pictures will be soon up for my own eye candy. HEEE...

No comments: