Thursday, December 31, 2009

Counting missing toes

Its been quite a long year in debts.
Travelling, investing in competitions and some silly unexpected money wasting method i used. Well, accidentally.

To sum it up, its not a very good year but still pulled through it.


But its quite a nice way to end it watching the best movie in 2009.

As of today, I wouldn't want to be in a sardin kind of situation to watch some fireworks.
Call me an old lady...i dont mind. I do act like one.


I would prefer to knit (although i dont know how) watching soap operas.
Call me boring...i dont mind. I'm one hell of a bored person.


Today is the last day of the year. Last Thursday of the year....
A few hours away from year 2010.


Nothing to anticipate anymore...I should spend more time finding anticipations.
Besides catching up every movies i missed when i'm in debts.
Catching up with friends, maybe?

Maybe I could stare at my bellybutton for a long long time.
Or should i try to learn some new tricks to impress my dog.

Hair needs some shaping.

I feel like I have been looking into the same person every morning for too long a time.
I started to feel nauseaus.

And i have a dog here licking my screen...cool huh...

No comments: