Friday, July 3, 2009

Too much to say

The Internet has been a pain in the ass for me.

I have trouble going online, not to mention blog.
It might be the cord problem, the modem or I just have the anti Internet waves.

I watched plenty movies recently. Not like my backyard finally grows money tree. I just feel like going into the cinema. And I dont really remember what i watched though.

It has been a long while since the last post.

I am in a process joining Piala Seri Endon, a batik design competition.
Together with another colleague of mine.

I just went to rage HK.

I did not get slimmer. Ate a lot of rice instead.

I think I'll get my hair bobbed. Later today.

Melisa (one of my bestie) went to melbourne.

Things are changing. Somehow I'm still stuck in the same point. In certain ways.
I still hate cockroach. Still fat.

1 comment:

weipeow said...

u never mention u went to eat sakae sushi continue for 2 sunday