Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anticipation...

In April, I'll be able to attend a fashion show in Pavillion...(well, my company participated)
and it will be my very first time having my shoes being paraded in catwalks by models...
I am very much anticipating how it'll turn out.

In May, I'll also be able to go on a trip to Hong Kong to do some material sourcing...
And meeting suppliers and such...most importantly, its the first time i'm going on a work trip. First time going to Hong Kong, first time going with colleagues and all...

Of course, pictures will be up when the event eventually take place. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is the fashion show? I want to come!!!

Drizzles said...

its 2nd april...over already...
its a private event and i didnt know it until couple of hours beforehand...