Sunday, February 22, 2009

february drizzles

It is raining on the outside.
I was hesitating and procrastinating a lot.
The movie i wanted to watch...
The person i wanted to watch it with...
The things i would do if i can't make it to the show.

And its end up more like...

The movie i wanted to watch already been watch by lotsa other people
So I left with few people who would want to watch it with me
And so they are all busy...

So i end up sewing my skirt...
My playlist keeps repeating the 3 new songs...
one cantonese song, another english, and another mandarin

To stay at home at a sunday really bores me out.
I keep "brainstorming" to find something interesting for myself to do.
So i end up here...

I wanted to continue to sew my skirt but the sewing shop is closed today.
As i need the edge of the cloth to be trimmed....

Then i thought maybe i could go myself.
In my mind, i'm imagining that the cashier at the cinema counter look at me with sympathy.
I dont want that...

But I still can't believe i couldnt go for a movie today
for goodness sake, its a sunday.

For i still put on little hopes hoping that there will be at least one pops up to tell me...
I'm free lets go for a movie...


I might start on sewing another dress...
Might not.

I kind of hoping miracles happens....though........
The rain stopped...
but it still looks kinda gloomy.




















new color pallate for my spring summer collection

2 comments:

Pek Mun said...

sorry dear didn't watch movie with you yday... hehe.. u can ask me out for a drink or sth mah... not necessary have to watch movie.... next time okay... =)

Yenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.